Monday, June 9, 2008

First official mix :)


What's up people, how're you all doing? Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been dj'ing alot so I've not had the time to update the blog.

But I've got some good news for you guys. From now on I'll upload a new mix each week, and the first one is right here. The mix will be a blend of new and old songs, mostly electro off course ;)

You can download my first (official) mix right here. Give me some feedback folks! ;D

Tracklist in comments ..

-------------------------------------

Download @ Rapidshare

Download @ Speedyshare

-------------------------------------

1 comment:

Deejay P said...

Backside Artists - Freed From Desire (Massimo Nocito Mix)

Bob Sinclar & Steve Edwards - Together (Robbie Rivera Rmx)

Bodybangers - Famous (Mondo Rmx)

David Guetta And Chris Willis Vs Tocadisco - Tomorrow Can Wait (Tocadisco Evil Mix)

David Guetta And Chris Willis Vs Tocadisco - Tomorrow Can Wait (Arias Seat Ibiza Remix)

Outwork Ft. Mr. Gee - Thank God For Music (Jesse Garcia Remix)

Kate Ryan - Ella Elle L'a (Jerry Ropero Electric Mix)

Dirty South Feat. Rudy - Let It Go (Original Mix)

Comiccon - Luvstruck (Original Mix)