Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Guess who's back?


What's up homies, how are you all doing? I've had the busiest couple of days. I had to spend some quality time with my girl, attend to some sweet parties and work ;/ but fuck all of that. Now it's time to hook you guys up with some tunes, that'll blow your minds (as always ;b)

I've just picked some old, and some new ones out. If you haven't got these, then what are you waiting for? Must haves :D

Tom De Neef & Laidback Luke - Humanoidz (Arno Cost & Norman Dory Remix)

Dan Sir - Freak Me on the Dancefloor (Tube & Berger Remix)

Bass Fly & JSR - Ice Wind (Loic B Remix)

Robbie Rivera - Back To Zero (Tocadisco Mix)


Starsplash - Cold as Ice [rubberboy remix]

Supafly INC - Electric avenue [extended mix]


And as requested:

I've not got the first version at the moment, so I've got the remix for you instead. BOMB! ;)

Dj Antoine - Arabian Adventure 2

Dj Antoine - Arabian Adventure 2 (Remix)

No comments: