Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bombs!

Guys guys guys. I've got a bunch of tunes today that's gonna blow your minds! Don't forget to create an Rapidshare account, it will make downloading the tunes much easier ;)

I'm not using Speedyshare at the moment, because of some issues I've had with them. But maybe they'll be back on the Engine again, I've not decided yet. Start downloading god damnit!

David Guetta - Delirious (Jolly & Mr. Vasovski Remix)

Benny Bennasi - I Am Not Drunk (Extended Mix)


Robbie Rivera - Back To Zero (Brian Cross Remix)

Altar ft. Amanda - Sound Of Your Voice (Thomas Gold Remix)

Steve Angello - Acidmode

D'azoo At Night - Electric (Groove Club Mix)


Mark Knight - Susan (John Dahlback Remix)

Steve H - Don't Stop Dancin' (Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso Remix)

No comments: